Woodlot Christian Preschool is dedicated to helping children develop a healthy relationship with their friends, family, and God. We provide a comprehensive curriculum that helps children develop social, emotional, physical, and cognitive skills in preparation for kindergarten. As an independent, interdenominational Christian school, it welcomes all races and creeds. Judeo-Christian values are taught encouraging children to be respectful of others and self-confident.
We believe children gain an eagerness to learn where there is an atmosphere of love and joy.
Books including Bible stories, storytelling, drama, and poetry are used to develop phonetic awareness, phonics, and word knowledge. Those entering Kindergarten are given the SRA Open Court Reading curriculum to help develop reading skills. Children take home decodable books weekly to build confidence in reading sight words and advancing their literacy skills.
We help children develop a sense of responsibility in caring for our community and physical environment.
- Morning session 9 AM to 11:45 AM
- Afternoon session 12:15 PM to 3 PM
- Full day program 9 AM to 3 PM includes lunch as well
- Early morning drop off starting at 7:30 AM and late pick until 6 PM
- 2 mornings or 2 afternoons a week: $3,600 or $360 per month based on 10 payments
- 3 mornings or 3 afternoons a week: $4,500 or $450 per month based on 10 payments
- 5 mornings or 5 afternoons a week: $6125 or $612.50 per month based on 10 payments
- 5 full days (9 AM to 3 PM): $12,000* or $1,200 per month based on 10 payments
- Discount Rate for 5 Days, 7:30 AM to 6 PM: $16,000 or $1,600 per month.
- Each extended hour AM or PM: $9.50